I’d like to introduce to you Bryant Cobb, General Manager at Massey Services.
Why did you join EMERGE Lakeland?
- “Well, I have great respect for Emerge’s goal to empower and connect young professionals in Lakeland’s Community. I would welcome the opportunity to work with a great organization. At the same time, I have friends in the organization who have told me about its involvement in the community and how it creates a great environment for rewarding innovation. I think my leadership style would fit in really well here — especially in my marketing role.”
Are you originally from this area? If not, where from?
- I am originally from Richmond, Virginia.
What do you like most about Lakeland?
- Lakeland is place where I see the potential to grow into something great. I see Lakeland in five years, a small city with a lot of new young business owners.
What do you do?
- General Manager at Massey Services.
What do you like most about your job/profession?
- Developing People and creating a winning culture.
What are some of your hobbies?
- My hobbies are High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), watching Marvel & DC movies and traveling across the world.
What’s your involvement in the community?
- My involvement in the community is mentoring and someone who wants to create new young business owners in the community.
If someone sees you at an EMERGE event, what are some topics they should ask you about to get the conversation going?
- How does Emerge bringing value to the community?
- How can Emerge get more members involved in activities?
- How can we attract more new members?
Anything else you want to add?
- If you're not reaching back to help anyone then you're not building a legacy.”