1. Why did you join EMERGE Lakeland?
I joined EMERGE because I am new to Lakeland and am looking forward to meeting and getting to know my peers in this great city.
2. Are you originally from this area? If not, where from?
I am originally from the Poconos in Pennsylvania but have lived on the South East coast of Florida (in Jensen Beach/Stuart area) since I was 16. I love living in Florida!
3. What do you do?
I am a Real Estate agent at Talk Florida Living. I encourage people to choose to live in Lakeland as a great central location with plenty of things to do for all types and all ages.
4. What do you like most about your job?
I meet exciting people from all walks of life and help them find their dream homes.
5. What do you like most about Lakeland?
I love the small town feel and cool vibes of this ever-growing city.
6. What are some of your hobbies?
My main hobby is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I train under Fabio Novaes here in Lakeland. At 31 years of age I competed in my first ever tournament (last week) and placed 2nd. While I dedicate most of my free time to training, I do enjoy yoga and long walks with my Labrador/hound mix named Knives Chow.
7. If someone sees you at an EMERGE event, what are some topics they should ask you about to get the conversation going?
I love talking to people, please come and say hello. If you mention fitness or jiu-jitsu we will be instant friends lol
8. Anything else you want to add?
I love Lakeland!